Clinics & Services
The practice nurses provide the following services by appointments.
- Well Person Care and Advice
- Dietary Advice
- Preconception Advice
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Cervical Screening
- Contraception Advice and Services
- Hormone Replacement Advice
- Child Immunisations (Wed 10:30 - 12:00)
- Travel Advice and Vaccination Advice (£10 fee)
- Influenza Vaccination
- Disease Management Clinics - for hypertension, diabetes and heart disease.
- Blood Monitoring Clinic
- Anticoagulant Clinics
- Sexual Health (includes non registered patients)
Nurse Led Clinics
- Smoking Cessation Clinic - the practice nurses provide this service.
- Diabetes -specialist nurse clinics are coordinated through the practice.
- Health Visitor - Baby Clinic (drop in) every Wednesday 12:30 – 16:00 In Campbeltown Hospital
- Enuresis Clinics - contact Health Visitors for appointment. Tel: 01586 865 813.
- Maternity Services - Ante-natal and post- natal care is provided by our midwives based in Campbeltown Hospita. Te;: 01586 555827
Specialised Sexual Health and Reproductive Service - includes contraceptive implant, IUCD fitting, STI and HIV screening and counselling. Telephone appointments are available with the sexual health nurse who will give you advice, arrange follow-up with GP or redirect you as appropriate.
Sexual health services, including coils and Implanon provision, are also available to patients not registered with the practice.